At Spritz Designer Fragrances, we’re always looking for talented, warm, and friendly people to join our team. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions.
Reports To: Senior Vice President, Operations
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, evaluate, counsel, and build a solid team of associates.
- Maintain high standards of merchandise placement, store signage, and proper display techniques to create an inviting place to shop as per company directives.
- Follow up to ensure corporate policies, memos and merchandise bulletins are enforced and completed in stores.
- Analyze district sales results and trends to achieve sales increases and maximize sales. Maintain a good inventory mix with appropriate stock levels and merchandise presentation to maximize sales results in each store.
- Control payroll hours, cash control, conduct store audits, ensure price changes are completed, monitor inventory shrinkage, and communicate with Store Support Center as needed. Follow up on all communications, voice mail, e-mail, and paper mail in a timely manner.
- Responsible for inventory shrinkage throughout the district as it relates to security issues, shoplifting and follow up on banking procedures. Responsible for all aspects of inventory integrity throughout the district.
- Maintain a high level of customer service within the district through personal interactions with associates and customers by ensuring we are friendly and meeting our customers' needs. Assurance of a customer-friendly store means a well-recovered and clean store with new merchandise out in a timely manner.
- 5 or more year's progressive retail management experience.
- 2 or more years of multi-unit retail management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills to aid with handling associate and customer issues, as well as strong recruiting, training and development skills.
- Strong merchandising skills.
- Ability to follow and initiate merchandise directives.
- Ability to travel as needed for the position.
- Must have a current/valid driver's license.
Click Here to submit your resume.
Reports To: District Manager
- Lead store team in driving sales via customer service and product knowledge
- Responsible for all store functions including opening, closing, ordering, maintaining appropriate stock levels, freight processing and all day-to-day store activities
- Protects and secures all company assets, including store cash
- Responsible for managing sales, work scheduling, payroll hours, and productivity
- Responsible for evaluating, recruiting, hiring with a focus on sales ability, training, motivating and counseling of all associates
- Maintain a professional and friendly environment with customers, subordinates and supervisors
- Ensures that all associates have completed required training guidelines while maintaining a favorable training environment
- Maintains standards of merchandising presentation and store signage to maximize sales
- Provide leadership and direction to associates as appropriate to include utilization of daily planner and client cards to create customer relations and repeat sales
- Adheres to all policies and procedures including safety guidelines
- Processing of all required reports, documents, and memos
- Implements all Store Support Center directives
- Proficient use of available tools and technology at store level
- Must possess prior retail and/or management experience
- Preferably background in dealing with hard lines merchandise and merchandising
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment
Click Here to submit your resume.